Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Bug Redirect to forum page after post submission in kunena forum

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by swapnesh
After post submission in Kunena forum it is showing a successful posting message, however I want to redirect it to forum page after 5 sec delay.

After message post, this is the URL forming -

http://localhost/mysite/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=2&id=40&Itemid=58#38

And this is my Forum index page -

http://localhost/mysite/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list&Itemid=59

Let me know if I can manage it from back end or I need to edit in files?

Using - Kunena 2.0.3 and Joomla Version 1.5.26.

Let me know if u need more details as I am desperately looking for the solution.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : municipal_group | author: Angie Radtke/Robert Deutz | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 19 February 2007

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why do you need to wait 5 secondes delay ? I don't know if users will be agree to have that...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
There are no delayed redirection features in Kunena. This is a custom request to make change the standard Kunena package. I assume that you are not prepared to pay for assistance in making this custom change. I have moved this topic to a category that may be more appropriate.

K 2.0.3 is not supported. You should also be aware of our policy in relation to Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) .

The Kunena team is unable to assist you with making unique, custom changes like this one but if there is someone else in the community who has a similar interest to yours (and who has solved this issue) then perhaps they will share their solution with you. I hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds