Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Fix Blue Eagle 2.0 issues with my template

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by ipsec
I need to fix same issues on the Blue Eagle 2.0 (K3 default theme) with my joomla template (Gavick News).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi ispec,

What is your issue? I think you should post your url of your site or the screenshot take your bugs.

Regards.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by ipsec

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

There are some conflict css of the Kunena forum and Joomla template. You need custom CSS to fix your issues on your site. You can CSS to the template.css file of the joomla template.

Regards!

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by ipsec
Have you interest to do this? How much you charge to fix it?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Hi ipsec,

Please provide me your request via 9themestore[at]gmail.com email. I'll give you a price for it.

Thanks.

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by 9themestore.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds