Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Disable forum Index - Allow just one category / list of posts

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Lordlobo
Hello,

Wondering if someone could help me with this.

I currently have 2 categories on my Kunena forum.

I'm going to be merging both categories.

Is there anyway to configure Kunena so that when someone opens the forum that it simply opens the one category and thus get access to the list of posts immediately rather than accessing the forum index and/or category list?

I'm looking to disable the index / category list entirely so the user can't access anything but the category/list of posts.

Thanks

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by MSHW
Set Menu item to point at Forum category.

For that other thing, disable Kunena menu items that you don't need.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by MSHW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds