Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Migration Kunena to Kunena

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by rwoonacott
I am looking for someone who wants to migrate a Kunena to Kunena, the system is in a 1.5 joomla site and needs to go to the new 2.5 site, we are only moving the forum not the rest of the site. all users and images must follow.

This is a paid job you can contact me if you are interested in this job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #2 by skybax
Replied by skybax on topic Migration Kunena to Kunena
post a email adress or contact me at
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by skybax.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by intel1
Replied by intel1 on topic Migration Kunena to Kunena
Hello,

I have experience in Migrating older kunena version (fiireboard) data in joomla 1.5 to newer kunena in joomla 2.5.
Also have experience in kunena in joomla 1.5 to kunena in joomla 2.5.

Can finish up your project too. plz contact me.

Regards,
-Nitin

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds