Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena Latest: How to show JomSocial avatars and link to user profile?

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by dspblack
I wasn't having this problem before but after I recently changed my joomla template this problem surfaced as I was fiddling with the module positions. Anyway, a temporary solution until the developers find a way around this. My versions are Joomla 2.5.6 and Kunena 2.0.4.

Moving up kunena-kunena integration plugin above kunena-jomsocial integration and then disabling kunena avatars in kunena-kunena integration plugin solved this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
We do not answer questions on this forum about unsupported versions of Kunena. We suggest that, if you have probelems with old, outdated and unsupported versions of Kunena, you upgrade to a supported version of Kunena. See the download page to find the latest supported version of Kunena.

Your version of Joomla (J! 2.5.6) is also unsupported. You will need to update to J! 2.5.14 before you can upgrade to the latest, supported version of Kunena (J! 3.0.3).
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds