Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Editing menu items on the JomSocial toolbar

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #11 by mindriot
Guys, is he not referring to the "kunenamenu" plugin? The plugin that adds the forum links to the Jomsocial menu without using the system menus. The one listed as the following in the downloads section :

Kunena Menu Plug-in for JomSocial

Go to your plugins management page.

Edit the kunenamenu plugin.

Set basic options :

Show edit profile = No
Show my profile = No

Remember to clear cache and sh404sef url cache if either of those apply and see if that gets you what you want?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by mindriot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #12 by Jiminimonka
I believe you are correct Mindriot :)

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #13 by mindriot
No probs, I use it on one site and at times over various past kunena releases the links in that plugin have malfunctioned so Ive had cause to have to edit it from time to time. Its one of those things once installed and never edited it becomes easy to forget about over time.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by mindriot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
12 years 1 month ago #14 by jisaiah14
That was exactly what I was looking for (forgot to even check it lol). Thanks for the help bud. It is much appreciated!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #15 by profesionalas
Hello, how to make when I press on jomsocial menu item "forum" it brings me to kunena profile menu, how to do that when I press "forum" I would be redirected to forum posts... where to change it?

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds