Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about a template that is not designed by the Kunena project team;
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 2.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged How to change the forum text color?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1 by Outbreaker
HI,

How can i change the forum text color?
Kunena uses the text color of my dark website template and because of that most of the text in the Kunena Forum is now gray. :ohmy:
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Outbreaker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Outbreaker and welcome to the forum.

Please see the FAQs page - the menu item at the top of all the forum pages - and read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #3 by Outbreaker
I did read this but it didn't help.

I also change this in the "kunena.default.css" file but it didn't work.
Code:
#Kunena td, #Kunena table, #Kunena th, #Kunena div, #Kunena p, #Kunena span { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }
And i added this:
Code:
color: #000000 !important;
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Outbreaker.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you read the instructions ( How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? ) you should not change kunena.default.css.

If you want to change the colours of the template, add the CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Outbreaker

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by mmcdermott1
On the Blue Eagle 2.0 template, I would like to change the blue font to red. Can this be done in one of the css files and if so can you point me to it. My site colors are black, red, and green and blue just doesnt really look very good.

Site is chiligrower.com/index.php/forum/index

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

i am not evading the question but I think we must have answered this question one or two thousand times in this forum. Have you also tried using the Kunena Template Manager and use "blend with Joomla" for the Blue Eagle template?

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds