Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about a template that is not designed by the Kunena project team;
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 2.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Solved How to change Category Title and Description font color

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by Shimei
:laugh: Almost done with the default template! I have a request -- I need the category titles and description font color to stand out more. Could anyone please assist me with changing the colors? I'm using the blend feature with yoothemes catalyst for fyi.

Joomla! 1.5.26
Kunena 2.03

An example page is located here: www.religiousverse.com/forum/10-apologetics-and-theology

And here's a screenshot of the highlighted area I need to change the font colors:

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Shimei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

try in this way:
Code:
#Kunena .kheader h2, #Kunena .kheader h2 a { color: #FFFFFF; } #Kunena div.ktitle-desc { color: #FFFFFF; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Shimei
Hello TkTemp,

What file do I try adding the supplied code to?

Thanks!

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by TKtemp
Hi,

at the end of your default JOOMLA template css file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

More
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Shimei
The code was added to the custom.css file in the catalyst template -- it looks perfect to my eyes!

I thank you very much!

Time to create page: 3.284 seconds