Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Free Kunena template 1.7.0: NTS KDark

More
12 years 1 month ago #11 by wegwb
I have the problem with the background of the announcement. It is white and i need it in black.
I cant found the parameters in the css file.
Bitte um Hilfe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #12 by 9themestore
Hi wegwb,

I think, the white background is your main site. I you post the url link, we know the exact cause.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

• Venter
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #13 by Venter
Replied by Venter on topic Free Kunena template 1.7.0: NTS KDark

9themestore wrote: Hi all,

My club have released a template for the Kunena v1.7.0. With this template you can use it for your dark theme or game forum...

Please preview demo

Thanks all

Hi

Thank you for this theme, its looks really awesome, well done!

Call me a n00b but i have question .... :blush:

I installed this theme with the idea that it will look like your image but after doing some reading (and had a look at my front-end) i realised that one's default joomla template plays a big roll in the final looks..... Is there any way or suggestions how I can make my front-end look like your image, maybe could you share the files based on that joomla template with this nts dark theme as i want to create a full on website forum? :huh:

Thanx

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds