Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Disallowing links within messages

More
12 years 1 month ago #11 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #12 by sunny33days
Hi, I have problems with spammers just posting links in my forum. I don't need clickable links. I am using Kunena 1.7.2 Is there a way I can "disable" clickable links or html? If there is a hack to do this, please let me know.

Please help, as this will really help me reduce spam links on my site.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #13 by sunny33days
Hi, can you confirm if this fix worked and for what versions of Kunena? I'm using both Kunena 1.6 on one site and Kunena 1.7 on another. I am getting problems with new users spamming my forum and would much rather disable clickable links all together if possible.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #14 by sunny33days
Hi, the first part of this code you wrote brought my forum down completely. Are you supposed to add "$" to the beginning of this code you wrote perhaps? Without it I'm getting a 500 error.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds