Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved how to edit a thread

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Kowkase
how to edit a thread was created by Kowkase
Hi everybody

is there a way to edit and change artikels or a thread from the backend of Kunena?

I´ve just the problem, that an other filter in joomla make it inpossible to place an english comment. So I just want to add the correct commant afterwards form the backend or direct into the database. But I have no idea where i can find the post.

plaese give me a hint how to solve the problem. :sick:

thanks and kind regards
Kowkase
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic how to edit a thread

Kowkase wrote: is there a way to edit and change articles or a thread from the backend of Kunena?

You can change Joomla articles from the backend, yes.

You cannot change messages posted to your forum topics from the backend, no. You can only change messages posed to your forum by using the Moderator's tools
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Kowkase
Replied by Kowkase on topic how to edit a thread
thanks a lot for your help. finally I´ve found a way.
The articels seems to be stored in that table: jos_kunena_messages_text
with an tool like PHPMyAdmin I´ve changed the text. But it was not a prob of Kunena, it was a kind of tool from Joomal.

So this is just a quick and dirty workaround.

Thanks from germany
Kowkass
More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic how to edit a thread
*** Topic marked as "solved" and moved to a different category ***
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds