Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question templateBlender Agoraphobia template causes error

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #1 by tiasangmoi92
If use default template of the Kunena, that does not have the problem, but when change to other template, that is error not show is the edit to register posts,, who can help me repair that problem? I use Joomla 2.5.4, Kunena 1,7, Thank you!

Error photo: diendan.joomlaviet.vn/attachments/kunenaloi-png.327/

My template: www.templateblender.com/free-kunena-templates/agoraphobia.zip
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by tiasangmoi92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . If you are having a problem with a template that may (or just as equally may not) work with K 1.7.2 then you should, in the first instance, contact the people who designed and developed that template.

Can you tell us, please, what does the text of your error message say in English?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tiasangmoi92

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds