Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved EURO Template: Integrated login don't work

More
12 years 8 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by Diedura
Hi!

I've been choose kunena to power our forum, but the login form of the forum didn't work.

I've also Community Builder on the website. In kunena's config, under integration, I tried Community, joomla and auto to manage the login, but none of the options works.

Could someone give me a hand?

Report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 84M

Joomla default template details : netwired-2 | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.3 | creationdate: 25/11/10

Kunena default template details : Euro-Orange | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-12-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What do you mean by doesn't work ? Can-you explain a bit more with examples ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Diedura
Sure!

If u login in the form on the "content" area of kunena pages, it did't recognize the user and reload the page.

Also, if u put wrong the password, or a user that doesn't exist, Do the same, nothing, only reloads the page (dont show wrong password o user message)

If u choose "I forget password/user" it takes u to the comprofiler page to recover it.

If u login with the general login form, u keep identified and can use the forum.

Thanks for your time! (and quick answer)

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by Diedura
UP! Someone can help?

Thanks

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please try using a supported Kunena template; there is only one template supported by the Kunena project: Blue Eagle. If you have problems because of another template, please contact the author of that template.

Please do not use legacy mode . Please read what we have written about legacy mode. K 1.6 has not been tested with legacy mode. If you need to use legacy mode because you have a Joomla extension that cannot run in J! 1.5 without legacy mode then this could be a reason why things do not work properly on your site.

It is more likely that the problems you are having with the Community Builder login are addressed if you browse the Community Builder category here to look for the answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedura

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by Diedura
Solved!

It was the template.

Thanks a lot!

More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by ew128
I have the same problem but in Euro-Green template. Any ideas??

More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by Diedura
I think that the EURO templates was outdated and don't work properly on latest kunena versions. No matter the color of the template.

More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by Matias
There was a small change around Kunena 1.6 which fixed a security bug. It should be pretty easy to figure out what changed in the template file and fix it.

More
12 years 3 months ago #10 by lepermessiah
I have the same problem, default template (just changed colors in CSS)

it works when I disable JoomSEF and SEF rewriting, but it doesn't when I enable it. It used to work few weeks ago with SEF enabled, but site crashed (hack or something), was partialy restored from backup, and Kunena login doesn't work anymore..

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds