Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question App for mobile phone

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
First of all, let me say that I am probably one of the few people who have never owned a mobile phone, so I don't really know much about them and how applications can be developed so people can access the forum from their mobile. Anyway, this is a message we had recently on our forum, I wonder if anyone could comment?

Wouldn't it be great if we have a downloadable forum app on Android/iPhone?

I always find myself checking on here on my phone whenever there's some downtime from work. It would be easier (and cool) if we can view the forum from in a mobile view so everything fits nicely on the screen. The most widely used forum app I believe is TapTalk. I believe there's a free version of it if cost is an issue. The only downside to it is we won't have our own app but hey, it still works right?

I work in the IT so I'd be more than happy to offer my services if needed.

Just a thought.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic App for mobile phone
Ask your Android-wielding friend to look at this forum, here, at www.kunena.org ... there's nothing to download.

It's called Mobile Joomla. Check it out on the JED.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Mark21
Replied by Mark21 on topic App for mobile phone
Why pay when you can use this for kunena FREE!!!!

Jtouch25Kunena is not just a template, it is a solution to display your Kunena forum in mobile devices like iPhone, Androids, WindowsPhone or any smart devices that support HTML 5

www.mobilemews.com/

You need both templates, Joomla and Kunena versions

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by miikka
Replied by miikka on topic App for mobile phone
I could add that our Kunena Mobile Joomla! Extension is for those who want to provide their users the best mobile usability and make sure they get the mobile forum/site set up fast and conveniently with access to premium technical support, along with product updates. Also, Mobile Joomla! will optimize the website for mobile viewing using an advanced engine.
For more info check here: www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/kunena-mobile-joomla-extension

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds