Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Community Builder Kunena

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by P4rD0nM3
Community Builder: 1.8
Kunena: 1.7.2
Joomla: 2.5.4

I added cb_twitter as a text field (published) and then used beginner as a setting for my forum integration. I then added my twitter account to the twitter field. However the icon doesn't show up in Kunena. I've asked in CB and they told me to ask here.

Please don't tell me to search as I've spent 30 minutes searching your forum. Most of them keep saying that this is a CB issue. When I go to CB they keep saying this is a Kunena issue. Most of the [SOLVED] posts also have two replies and does not contain any solution at all.

Switching to Kunena profiles is not an option.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by P4rD0nM3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by P4rD0nM3
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 1G

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
The icon doesn't appear in the Blue Eagle template because the Blue Eagle template does not display those things. You need to find (or build yourself) a different template to display social icons.

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by P4rD0nM3
Shouldn't it show the text at least? Or do I need to build those too...

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds