Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Bug Avatar integration for LoveFactory

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by ahidman
Hello!
I use on my site Kunena and Love Factory component.
In Kunena is possible to integrate avatars, for example:
Community Builder and JomSocial.

I wonder if it would be possible to have the opportunity to also integrate avatars from Love Factory?

Best regards
Ahidman
Sweden
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Unsupported for K 1.7.2.

We discussed this a while ago: Change profile link . Perhaps someone might be able to help you make this work. Good luck.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by ahidman
Thanks for the reply, but I do not understand how this is an answer to my question about the integration of avatars :S

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
I did not answer your question. I wrote that we have had this discussion in the past (with a different version of Kunena) that someone tried to resolve. I do not know if it was resolved successfully or not. The only thing I can say is that this is not a priority issue for the Kunena development team at this time. However, someone else in the community may be able to help (just as someone else tried to help in the past).

From my search of the forum there have only been two occasions when people have asked about LoveFactory avatars. Yours was the second occasion over the 3+ years that this site has existed. I cannot say with any certainty what interest there exists in LoveFactory avatars and Kunena.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds