Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Assoc with jomsocial fields is incorrect.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Orion_rx8
Hi,
I have this config on my site Rx8.it
Joomla 1.5.25
Jomsocial 2.4.1
Kunena 1.7.1

Now, I have 3 problems.

[strike]1 - All the dates are now visible. Posted on, last visit date etc... are "Sconosciuto", "Unknow" in english. When I look in the admin area, on the field Time Format I see
Now visible
Unknow
Unknow
Unknow
In the database, when I select the second, I can see "AGO" data.[/strike]

2 - Assoc with jomsocial fields is incorrect. If I go with the mouse over Gender or any other icon I see "Unknow" Where is the file with the assoc fields from kunena and jomsocial?

[strike]3 - Not know if is a kunena problem, but over the "quote" button I see a white rectangle.

Tried to change the template with the standard, tried to reinstall but nothing solved.[/strike]

Thank you

Can an admin move the topic on the support section?
Sorry... :(
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic moved to different category and parts struck out by moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Orion_rx8, and welcome to Kunena.

I have moved your topic to the JomSocial category but I have also struck out two of your questions that do not relate to JomSocial. None of these questions are "support" questions but they are very commonly-asked questions. In future, please use a separate topic for each question you ask.

We do not know much about your website apart from the information you gave. The only thing that I can tell, from looking at your site ( www.rx8.it ) is that you are using a template that is not designed by the Kunena project team. The other problems that you are having may be caused by that template, I don't know; that's something you should discuss directly with the author of that template.

I don't know anything about JomSocial, sorry. If someone else knows the answer about Jomsocial they will reply. Others may need to know more about why you are having problems with JomSocial. Your configuration report may help them to help you faster.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by Orion_rx8
sorry, here my config report.
My problems are the same with the original template, so I don't think is a related template problem.
For the Gender problem, I can see the same problem on this forum! Is a old bug? I have set Male in my profile, but if you look on my icon on the right is Unknow -->>
My very big problem is the dates problem. Others are not very important.

thank you again
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Joomla default template details : rt_tachyon_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.9 | creationdate: December 12, 2011

Kunena default template details : Aqua Social | author: Tessak22 | version: 1.6.x | creationdate: 2010-04-9

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Orion_rx8.

More
12 years 4 days ago #4 by Voice4Vision
Has this issue ever been solved and if so, how?

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Voice4Vision

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds