Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question any idea when a Stable 1.5.0 will be out?

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by Stridr
Hi,

Im wondering when a stable of Kunena 1.5.0 will be out? I hope I can get a stable one by june?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

the dates aren't fixed. It will be released when it's done.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by fxstein
Stridr wrote:

Hi,

Im wondering when a stable of Kunena 1.5.0 will be out? I hope I can get a stable one by june?

thanks.

Hi,

The more test feedback we get the quicker it will become stable. 1.5.1b is pretty close. Just a few known issues right now. I fully expect we will get those fixed quickly. Then it only depends how many more will be found by our users. Would be great to get this done by the end of this month or early in June.

Thx!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by Dragonstar
Two Questions:

1) Will there be a previous RC version of Kunena or do you release the stable version directly after this beta version?

2) Is in this beta version the friendlier template api released? I ask for it because on Moc Design the Developer make those statement in his forum:

"Anyway, I've just upgraded to Kunena 1.5.0 alpha and there are a few minor problems as would be expected with an aphla component. Please everyone be patient, I will upgrade the MOC templates to Kunena 1.5.0 soon but not until it is a more mature and more stable beta component and the developers release the friendlier template api as promised - might save me some time."

www.moc-design.com/index.php/component/o...,3/func,view/id,113/

Keep up the good work!

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by lavsteph
Hi,

The alpha and beta versions should not be used in production, you take risks for your website.

Best regards

Manager French translation

More
14 years 10 months ago #6 by Stridr
im using the Kunena 1.5 Beta with Jomsocial 1.2 beta and so far, not a single problem.
however just local testing environment, as it would kill to have this on my production site.

I really hope to get a stable Kunena 1.5 by June.

To the Kunena team : ure doing great, keep working harder for a stable 1.5!

More
14 years 10 months ago #7 by johnnydement
Dragonstar wrote:

Two Questions:

1) Will there be a previous RC version of Kunena or do you release the stable version directly after this beta version?

2) Is in this beta version the friendlier template api released? I ask for it because on Moc Design the Developer make those statement in his forum:

"Anyway, I've just upgraded to Kunena 1.5.0 alpha and there are a few minor problems as would be expected with an aphla component. Please everyone be patient, I will upgrade the MOC templates to Kunena 1.5.0 soon but not until it is a more mature and more stable beta component and the developers release the friendlier template api as promised - might save me some time."

www.moc-design.com/index.php/component/o...,3/func,view/id,113/

Keep up the good work!

No, the API wills till have to wait, current 1.5.x aim is to amke it fully native and stable, further implementations iwll come in further releases...

More
14 years 10 months ago #8 by Stridr
so any news when a stable Kunena 1.5 will be out? ive tested the beta for over a week now, so far havent even encountered a problem.

Great thanks to Kunena. I love it.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9 by korri78
I keep tracking on this... :laugh:

twitter.com/kunena

More
14 years 10 months ago #10 by Matias
This is task list for 1.5.2RC(?):

- Problems with Joomla! 1.5 FTP mode: uploading files will fail on strict permissions (rw-r--r--)

That's it! There may be others, but nothing I'm aware of.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds