Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question meta description

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by ozacchig
meta description was created by ozacchig
Hi all

I was looking at generated html source code of kunena 1.0.8 when i noticed 2 things:
1)
I'm always getting
meta name="description" content=". Welcome to Kunena! - Main Forum - Welcome Mat - Kunena"

dot space before description, in every page, while in this forum is not heppening :silly:
OK I now thats a really small thing but id like to know why it heppens

2)
When someone Re: to a thread the description become something like:

. Welcome to Kunena! - Main Forum - Welcome Mat - Kunena. Re:Welcome to Kunena! - Main Forum - Welcome Mat - Kunena. Re:Welcome to Kunena! - Main Forum - Welcome Mat - Kunena"

IMHO this is not good for SEO (having so long meta description)

Id like to know which files/functions are "managing" Kunenas meta description and meta keywords (so i can try to fix and learn how that is working)

(PS. I noticed that kunena is not handling H1, H2, H3 etc... (basic SEO rules) , is someone working on that? )

Thx in advice and eventually sorry if "Testing" is not the right section for this answer :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds