Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question White Page showing at view and showcat

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Kobold
Hi,

At the moment I'm building my second Joomla Homepage, this time it's a little community for some friends of mine. After some searching, I found Fireboard, and later Kunena, and I really love this software and its functions, good work.

Installation of Fireboard went fine, no errors or such, but as I was testing, a interesting "error" showed up. Everytime I try to enter Sites by view oder showcat an white and empty page, with just a "header" shows up. In this header there are some links from the tabs (My Discussions, Categories and so on), and the user details. If you want to look at it: kazhdum.de/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=40

After that I deinstalled Fireboard and tried Kunena, but it was all the same. Now a bit frustrated, I deinstalled Kunena, and deleted the Fireboard tables at the MySql Database and reinstalled Kunena. Kunena installed all tables right with the Demo content (Welcome Mat eg.). But all the same.

I already tried to recount the stats, to change the template (both site and Kunena), experimentated with the configuration (eg. show recent posts) and I changed the smilie.class.php. But now I'm really confused and helpless.

Thank you for reading my posts and everyone who even thinks about my problem!

PS.: I'm running Joomla 1.5.9 at PHP 5.0.4, my Hoster is Evanzo.de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Lintzy
No answer? Is there a problem with PHP 5.04 really? Or bug in kunena? Or other mismatchings? :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds