Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question upgrading from 5.0.14 to 5.1.0 - help!

More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by irishbiker
Hi All

I have been trying to upgrade Kunena but every time I attempt the update for forum it goes offline with the following text:

The requested page can't be found.

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

Call to undefined method stdClass::get()
Go to the Home Page

An error has occurred while processing your request.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page

Does Kunena move my forum home page?

Thanks

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by 9themestore
@irishbiker,
Can you send me the site information? I'll help you check and try to find the solution to solve this problem.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds