Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Problems after updating from Kunena 4.x to 5.1.12

More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by HarryT2
Hi after I upgraded from Kunena 4.x to 5.1.12 with blue eagle5 and an artisteer template for joomla I get the screen in the attachment for a new topic.

Has anybody an idea how to get rid of all the boxes and get a clean new topic screen?

Thanks for any hints.

{HT}

See my settingsd below:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : utkoernv6 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2015-12-09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: 2018-12-11

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.12.1 | 2019-04-22 [ Kerberos ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
The current template does not compatible with Kunena 5.1.x. I think, you should switch to the Kunena 5.1.x default template (crypsisb3 template or crypsis template)

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by HarryT2
Hi

Thanks for your reply. I understand you correctly as saying the payed blue-eagle-5-v1-5-2.zip template is not compatible with Kunena 5.1.12 ?

I tried with a fresh and clean joomla 3.9.5, Kunena 5.1.12 and blue-eagle-5-v1-5-2.zip.
If the Joomla template is Beez3 I have the same problems. If I use the Joomla template Protostar it works fine.

So I guess there is a big problem which has to be fixed.

Is there a workaround or a way to go back to, lets say Kunena 5.0 ?

Any help is appreciated.

More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Go in the backend to Kunena -> Templates and choose at the template setting the option "Load bootstrap css = Yes"

More
4 years 11 months ago #5 by HarryT2
wow that seems to be the solution.

Thanks

I guess the problem of incompatibility between artisteer and Kunena is not possible to solve? At the moment I have also the problem that Kunena is not resized correctly within the available space for a new topic, so it is partly (at the left) truncated.

Thanks again

More
4 years 11 months ago #6 by rich

I guess the problem of incompatibility between artisteer and Kunena is not possible to solve?

It should be possible to solve it, but I don't know a general css solution for this template. Some things require individual adjustments.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds