Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question K 5.1.4 : Rendering Error in layout BBCode/Attachment: Layout 'BBCode/Attachment

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I upgrade from K4 -> K5 and i have a problem :

Image are not displayed with message (In debug mode) :
Rendering Error in layout BBCode/Attachment: Layout 'BBCode/Attachment:image' Not Found in ...\libraries\kunena\layout\layout.php on line 80
Layout was rendered in ...\libraries\kunena\bbcode\bbcode.php on line 2576

I need ton install and old version K5.0.3 and reinstall K5.1.4 to solve this problem.

Other problem : when you install K5.1.4 the post-traitement (popup windows) don't run.
It run when you install a language pack after the install of pkg_kunena_v5.1.4_2018-09-23.zip
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by roland_d_alsace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
looks like kunena is missing some files, please correct all file and dir permissions. With akeeba tools.

Then do backend - system -cache - clear cache, then do install the kunena package again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds