Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Solved Blue Eagle 5

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by AnandGIBES001
Blue Eagle 5 was created by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

I have purchased Blue Eagle 5 - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3595644/...ccefc88b38047b5d550d

I have downloaded the Blue Eagle 5 template and was installing it - but it is not installing and showing an error - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3595648/...919dfdb7ee9945c80f5d

So please let me know now how to install the Blue Eagle 5 template.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2 by Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Blue Eagle 5
Hi,
here is the solution
at numer # 2

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Leen.

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by AnandGIBES001
Replied by AnandGIBES001 on topic Blue Eagle 5
Hi,

I have been through the link that you have mentioned but I couldn't install the template and I'm getting the same error while installing.

So is it possible that I could provide you my Joomla admin details - superuser id and password and you would please install it.

Also, let me know where to provide my Joomla admin credentials so that it is visible only to the moderators.

Regards.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Blue Eagle 5
Use this manual: www.kunena.org/docs/en/manual/backend/templates/add-template for installing the template

More
5 years 6 months ago #5 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

I have been through the link that you have mentioned but I couldn't install the template and I'm getting the same error while installing.

I request you to install the temple and I could provide you my Joomla admin details - superuser id and password and you would please install it.

Also, let me know where to provide my Joomla admin credentials so that it is visible only to the moderators.

Regards.

More
5 years 6 months ago #6 by Leen
hi,

do you instaal via kunena like picture

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #7 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

As per the screenshot www.kunena.org/media/kunena/attachments/...nainstaltemplate.JPG
I tried to install the template - but in my templates - there is NO NEW Template option - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3598904/...089926f5ec44f04aff27

As there is No NEW TEMPLATE option - I could not install the template.

Now its been many days since I am trying to install the template, so I request you to install the temple and I could provide you my Joomla admin details - superuser id and password and you would please install it.

Regards.

More
5 years 6 months ago #8 by Leen
Hey,
you look in the wrong part.
administrator menu> Components> Kunena
then you see Kunena: Dashboard click on menu template
or the picture with template.
then that screen opens what you are looking for with the installation button
good luck

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #9 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

THERE IS NO KUNENA DASHBOARD IN MY JOOMLA ADMIN - as per your screenshot - prntscr.com/krrh6q

Regards.

More
5 years 6 months ago #10 by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Blue Eagle 5
If you don't have a Kunena dashboard then either you haven't installed Kunena at all or something went wrong with your Kunena installation.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds