Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Polls - How to allow voting only for users that have posted at least n messages

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by guidocx84
Hello Kunena Community users! How are you? ;)

I'm trying to figure out a method to allow voting only for users that have posted at least n messages. Loyal users that have joined Forum discussions and wrote at least some messages.

It could be a new parameter of Kunena Polls configuration.

The idea of limiting voting possibilities to some users is emerged when someone in my Forum decided to create n new users only to vote multiple time our polls. Other users were very angry about this and they considered it like spam.

So, I'm here to ask you some suggestions. Please, can you help me to find a solution for this problem?

Thank you!! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by findelat
This is a good idea. Have would like to limit posting on some areas (like trading category) to users with more than 50 messages posted, but it is not possible yet, as far as I know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds