Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Joomla Birthday field not synchronized with Kunena Birthday field

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by iMagic
Hello,

Kunena (Birthday field) does not match with Joomla (Birthday field) for the same user.
Also all other fields are not synchronized.

Is there a solution?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by baraka
Hi,

Unfortunatelly this problem is still persist (Kunena 5.1.15).
Could anybody help me?

Thanks!

More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by rich
The user must agree if the birthday should displayed in his profile. As far I know, the birthday will displayed in the profile only if you adjust in Kunena the data and save it.

More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by baraka
The problem is that when I sign in my site it jump to the Joomla user profile where you can set for example your birthday, but if you go to the Kunena profile, you should set it again...
Is it possible that after Joomla login user jump directly to the Kunena profile?

More
4 years 4 months ago #5 by rich

The problem is that when I sign in my site it jump to the Joomla user profile where you can set for example your birthday, but if you go to the Kunena profile, you should set it again...

No, this setting you need only, if you want to public your birth date. Not all users want this data are public.

Is it possible that after Joomla login user jump directly to the Kunena profile?

In your Joomla login module you find an option for the redirection page. But if you set this, you comes always in the Kunena profile after the login.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #6 by baraka

No, this setting you need only, if you want to public your birth date. Not all users want this data are public.

I think there are two different things:
1. synchronizing Joomla and Kunena user datas
2. show in public the birthday

I think it should be able to sync Joomla and Kunena (user datas).
And - of couse - it should be able to choose to show or not show the birthday.

In your Joomla login module you find an option for the redirection page. But if you set this, you comes always in the Kunena profile after the login.

It would be nice to go to the Kunena profile, couse I don't need profile duplication.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by baraka.

More
4 years 4 months ago #7 by rich
You're right, because Joomla and Kunena users are the same. The developer will check it, why it's not synchronize.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds