Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Newbie questions concerning customizing kuena

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by kunenatestit
Hi,

I am not sure but I think that in former versions kunena adapted itself a little bit to the template colors used in joomla. Am I correct that meanwhile - with verion 5.x - that does not work anymore?

I wonder how one can adapt the category AND section background colors etc. of kuena to fit the used joomla template colors? I only find two (!!!) field in the crypsis template manager for color codes of icons.

Additionally I cannot understand following: Obviously one can license a template for kuena 5.x called "Blue Eagle 5 for Kuena 5.x".

I do not find any hints under details of Blue Eagle 5 referring to its possibilities for customizations, i. e. GREEN instead of BLUE etc.

Or do the developers of that template really think that all users of kuena want to have the same looking forum colored BLUE?

Thanks and best regards
kuenatestit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by rich

Or do the developers of that template really think that all users of kuena want to have the same looking forum colored BLUE?

Yes, so we think. :laugh:
Joke aside, there are some options for colors in the template. And also with css it's easy.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Lilypool
Hi
Is it possible to post a reply in the question text box so a thread is established directly below the question?
Many thanks
Gill

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds