Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to put kunena navigation on top bar of my template

More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by nhoj050789
Good day,

I have a problem on kunena menu I was trying to put it on the top of my page using module position (which is breaking news) www.screencast.com/t/vezjEADj

Instead of its original position inside the kunena template but its showing a different looks and the login/profile on the right side is not showing when I tried to put it on module position www.screencast.com/t/UeKYsJG0

Question: is there a shortcode to use to put on module as script so I don't need to style it manually so its looks same on the original?
Also the kunena menu is working fine on other page but on the other page its showing blank like this www.screencast.com/t/K6pwGIOK which is not good please help me to sort this issue thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by Leen
I think you have to create a new module
in joomla module management and module type menu
and there you can then choose the basic menu and also the menu
where to start.
You just have to put it in the right position depending on your template positions.

L.v.d.A

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by nhoj050789
Leen I tried that last week but its seems it needs more style I want it to put the navigation same as what it looks like on the top of my site
what I have last week when I place it on module is a plain vertical menu from kunena ,

Any suggestion if there's a script shortcode to get the exact navigation

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by nhoj050789
Its shows like this when I tried the module position I want it to be exact same on the original www.screencast.com/t/d0bqEsnLl

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #5 by Leen
When I create my own new menu and this exactly
the same as Kunena's.
and then add it to the menu option of a template, it seems to work nicely.
But if I add it to a new menu module and in a different position. I get a vertical menu again.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Leen.

More
4 years 2 months ago #6 by rich

Instead of its original position inside the kunena template but its showing a different looks and the login/profile on the right side is not showing when I tried to put it on module position

The login form is not a menu item therefore you have this not in a copy of the menu. If you want the Kunena menu on top, why don't you move it via CSS to this position? As you can see in this forum here we have placed the menu on the fix top position.

Also the kunena menu is working fine on other page but on the other page its showing blank

I think you use Kunena menu items in other menus. Please see this docs:
docs.kunena.org/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues
docs.kunena.org/en/faq/kunena-menu

More
4 years 2 months ago #7 by nhoj050789
But how can I put this whole kunena menu with the profile on the right, Same as original on the top of my page which its has already set a module position www.screencast.com/t/O6X0JQdXZJ when I tried to put it on module position the profile on the right is missing and I need to style manually the whole menu of kunena

More
4 years 2 months ago #8 by Leen
I think it also depends a bit on the template used.
So I think something will have to be adjusted in a custom.css
And without a real link to the website, it remains a bit guessing
where the problem may be

L.v.d.A

More
4 years 2 months ago #9 by nhoj050789
I used to adjust the original menu via css so it will push on my top page since its not working on module also I used query so its not affected the mobile then I think it works www.screencast.com/t/9W7oiXCQu

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds