Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved See pending topics (for the user)

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by owenn
Hello, I have a little problem :
When I post a topic, in user mode (User Group : Registred), I have the message that it'll be approved by a moderator. But I can't see my "pending topic".

I have create a menu link "pending" (Kunena>Recent Topics>Unapproved Topics) but nothing appears.

I have set Recent Topics Time to "all" Category List in "All Categories" and access to registred.

I need to display unapproved topics for my users and I find no solution, this settings work when for the moderator.

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Unapproved topics can see only Mods or Admins. It makes no sense if Registered users can see unapproved Messages. Then the option "Approve" would be superfluous.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by owenn
Okey I understand....

1/ now how can I notify user that his topic is in pending,to avoid him to send another topic (identical) ?
2/ How can I notify him to modifiate his message, before publish it ?

Thanks

More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by rich

1/ now how can I notify user that his topic is in pending,to avoid him to send another topic (identical) ?

When an user submit a message he get this hint: Your message has been successfully posted. It will be reviewed by a moderator before it will be published on the forum.

2/ How can I notify him to modifiate his message, before publish it ?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. An user can't see and therefore not edit an unapproved message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: owenn

More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by owenn
Thank you very much, when can I custom this message :

When an user submit a message he get this hint: Your message has been successfully posted. It will be reviewed by a moderator before it will be published on the forum.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6 by Leen
Hello
According to me in the language files of kunena
your site \ components \ com_kunena \ language \ en-GB \ en-GB.com_kunena.controllers.ini

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
4 years 6 months ago #7 by rich

More
4 years 6 months ago #8 by owenn
Thank you very very much. It’s a great opportunity to have people like you to help us.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds