Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Integrating ijoomla Ad Agency

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by ilkforum
A few years back there was a How-To on integrating ad agency with kunena. I want to add banners within the forum index between the category displays, as well as every 4 -5 topic replies. I wanted to start here before I jumped to modifying it myself, if there was already an instructional. Thanks.

adagency.ijoomla.com/

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Integrating ijoomla Ad Agency
I don't know this extension but found this info on their page:

Zones
Show ads on ANY module position available on your template and even on other sites.

So it should work on all Kunena positions.
The relevant positions for you are:
kunena_topictitle
kunena_msg_row_1
kunena_msg_row_2
kunena_msg_row_3 and so on...
kunena_topic_2
kunena_topic_3 and so on...
kunena_section_top_1
kunena_section_2
kunena_section_top_3 and so on...

How you can locate all module positions displayed on your Kunena template: docs.kunena.org/en/faq/module-positions

More
4 years 6 days ago #3 by ilkforum
Hi, thank you very much for the response. I added another screenshot below. I did find one page position within the auto-generated list which you can see in the screenshot ( kunena_topictitle ), but the others are not, For some reason the module positions are listing correctly. What do you think?

The relevant positions for you are:
kunena_topictitle
kunena_msg_row_1
kunena_msg_row_2
kunena_msg_row_3 and so on...
kunena_topic_2
kunena_topic_3 and so on...
kunena_section_top_1
kunena_section_2
kunena_section_2
kunena_section_top_3 and so on...

More
4 years 6 days ago #4 by ilkforum
There is an option to embed the zone script wherever on a page, which I've pasted below. If I wanted to drop this into the forum between topics, etc. which .tpl files or similar would I do this at?
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="https://www.yoursitehere.com/index.php?option=com_adagency&controller=adagencyAds&task=remote_ad&tmpl=component&format=raw&zid=206"></script>

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds