Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to Moderate Users based on User Group....

More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by feliwebwork
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can add code to Kunena so that I can moderate all posts belonging to users from certain groups. By moderating, I mean that admins or moderators must approve posts before they are made public. Currently, Kunena only offers to option of moderating all posts, not moderating any posts, or moderating new users until they post x amount of times. I would like the option of moderating users who belong to certain access groups.

Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to do this? I have tried to work this out, but I am not able. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds