Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Can I quote only part of a post?

More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Mitch123456
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to quote just part of a post. I've tried to select text in a post first and then click the Quote button but it always quotes the entire post. It's the same if I try to quote part of a post here on this forum.

Thanks!

(Latest version of Joomla and Kunena)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by jimrowland

Mitch123456 wrote: I'm wondering if it's possible to quote just part of a post.

In this example, I've hit the "quote" button, and then deleted some of the text. Only the part of the post I wanted to quote is now being quoted.

More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by jimrowland

I've tried to select text in a post first and then click the Quote button

In this example, I've started a new (blank) reply. I have copied the text from your original post that I wanted to quote. I click on the QUOTE icon, which generates the BBCode, and I paste in the text that I had previously copied.

NOTE: by default, doing it this way will not name the person that I am quoting,. However, I could easily add your name to the quote display by typing the following inside the BBCode quote tag:
Code:
quote="Mitch123456"

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds