Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question How much to create a kunena template that looks like the jomsocial forum?

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by tattootroy
How much to create a kunena template that looks like the jomsocial forum?
Clean nice colors and spacey
let me Know.
or if there any template out there i can buy that looks like it ?
www.jomsocial.com/forum/publisher-pro/35...ublish-in-one-column
The following user(s) said Thank You: vavabet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Go in the backend to Kunena -> Templates. You see a link to Kunena templates, maybe you find a similar template.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by tattootroy
Cool. Im thinking for the blue eagle, but no admin demo sites to test,

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by jom_freak
Hello,

I came across to your post & I am familiar with the requirement you have posted and can surely assist you with best quality of work.

If you can share some more details so I can share my understanding on that & accordingly we can proceed with the work .

Even After completion I’ll give you 30 days support if you find any bug & quick action/response on new request

You can reach me at anna(dot)cis22(at)gmail(com)com or S-K-Y-P-E:cis(dot)am2 for a formal quote. I am sure the price will be very reasonable.

Hoping for prompt response.

Thanks,
An

More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by JK12
Hi

Still looking for the one ? Please PM for the details

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds