Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question HWD Media Comment integration

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by only1russ
Does anyone have a ready made plugin for this - if no I'd be willing to support a little bit.

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by loppan
I'm curious what you would want this plugin to do? I'm using HWD Media Share and Kunena. Integration ideas are of course always interesting, although I'm using JComments for HWD commenting at the moment...

Best

Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: only1russ

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by only1russ
I don't use JComments - The only comments I use are Kunena Comments. I like the fact that it starts a separate forum discussion. We use videos for possible therapy group discussions, and comments would add an online forum type of group possibility

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds