Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Need to customise my Junena site

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by jaykay79
Hi I have two issues that I need help with.

Basically for my joomla site I have modified the username field to be slightly different, the name represents the full name of the user (unchanged), the username displays the username (companyname) which is taken from a different table and merged during the user add process. My main application runs on the same mysql database but is presented within my joomla site as an iframe, i am using the joomla session/user table to provide single sign on, works perfect, but creating problems with kunena, there are the two issues:

1. The profile name for the user is repeating twice, see screenshot prntscr.com/71f4tm , I just need that once.

2. When I click on edit profile I want the User Name to be read only, and for the name and email fields to dissapear see screenshot i.imgur.com/vYCntdh.png , because 1, i dont want the user to be able to change the username, name or password and 2, it wont let me add social links like linked in because when i see the username isnt in the validation rules - so i need to turn that off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
you can contact me by skype: jelle810 or by email: [email protected]

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by deligence
Hello,

We are interested and available and can be reached at sanjay @ deligence.com and on Skype at sanjay.deligence

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds