Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Customization of Forum - Need basic design

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by agabby
Hello,

I was grateful to have a Kunena Developer assist me by installing Kunena into my Joomla back end for my website. I definitely need to offer a donation for his time.

But, I thought I would have time to customize it.. My question is, how do I trust whomever I give access to my Joomla backend? I've been struggling with this and it's been holding me from moving forward. Thanks

April
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

agabby wrote: I would have time to customize [my Kunena forum]. My question is, how do I trust whomever I give access to my Joomla backend?

Sometimes it's not necessary to give someone else access to your Joomla website. A lot of the time the questions you may have can be answered fairly quickly within a forum "Q & A" environment.

In my opinion, the real question is where to find a place where you can ask any question—more or less—about your specific needs.

Obviously, the forum here at www.kunena.org is one such place. If you would like some professional assistance, there are people who advertise their services at reasonable, affordable rates.

If there is any way that I, personally, can help you, I am available to assist you.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by deligence
Dear April,

I can understand your concern. We are a web development company and we have worked on few Kunena powered websites.

What we can do - we can provide you the contact details of our existing clients and you can get our reference from them. We can also provide you our online profile details - so that you can check our reputation there. I believe it will help you to believe on us.

Besides this - what we can do - we can get a copy of your website from you, we can set it up on our server, we can work on it and on completion - we can provide it back to you. In this way - you'll needn't to disclose your access details. (You can change the admin access details after providing us the copy or can reset after setting up the site provided by us)

Do let me know your comments.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
@deligence
Your company is registered only here to get for free advertising and orders? There is not posts from you in other categories where they helped. The motto is: "Seeking help from others in the community".
If you need advertising for your company, you can do it here.: buysellads.com/buy/detail/148027/zone/12...content=zone_1277726
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds