Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Similar to Kunena Discuss, but Based on Komento+Zoo

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by Ponomarenko
Hi guys.

Looking for someone, who can do the next thing:

There is an article in Zoo\JBZoo, underneath there is Komento Pro (StackIdeas).

- Once in Komento appears the first comment, then automatically is created a new topic in the specified by admin Kunena's category...

- ...where to put the article itself or part of the article and a link to the article (all of these should have settings in admin panel),

ie an article is taken from the category X-Zoo\JBZoo and put to a new thread in the Y-Kunena's category, for example as the 1st message (or zero message)

- And a new Kunena's topic shows all the comments under the article as forum-messages.

- if in the Kunena's topic appears a new message, it goes also to the comments section under the article.

Ie, need to create a plugin that will move articles and comments from the "article\komento" to Kunena and messages from Kunena back to comments.

Price, term?

Thanks for your attention,
Regards.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Ponomarenko.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by deligence
We are interested and are capable of doing this customization work. Could you please provide me your email id? I'll send the price, payment terms and the timeline for this project.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by Ponomarenko
Check pls your sanjay[at]deligence.com
Ive sent you a message.

Thank you.

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by deligence
Thanks for your email.

Thanks & Regards,

www.deligence.com

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by deligence
I believe you got my email. I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

www.deligence.com

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds