Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Money offered for 1 customisation

More
9 years 3 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by ShockPuppet
Hello. I have a website using kunena forums and the kunena discuss add on.

When a new article is created, the discuss add on makes a post in the kunena forums with the article content. Underneath this is a read more button. I want that button to link to site.com/wiki instead of site.com

I have a thread in the discuss add on forum with no response.

The site uses a rocket theme template.

Please make an offer for money required. Payment via PayPal upon completion.

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ShockPuppet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by deligence
We are interested and available.

I believe we need to link to the corresponding topic in the wiki? How the wiki topic is linked with the forum topic? Is the title same? Please suggest and then I'll come up with time and cost estimate.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds