Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question doing a plugin for kunena event.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by chetanmadaan
Hi -

i read in the forum about bunch of kunena events and wanted to see if i can do a plugin on one of them.

i am specifically talking about the one: onBeforePost

Is there a documentation avaliable on that?

Thanks
Chetan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by chetanmadaan
bump?

anyone?

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by nekoizmase
this sound interesting
and very handy

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Perhaps you should post a bit more information on what you want to do, as (despite the reply from nekoizmase) I have absolutely no idea what your plugin is for, what it will do and what use it will be.

Please elaborate.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by chetanmadaan
Well -

i wanted to see if we can get the Post Description in the "onBeforePost" event and see if there is spam text or spam link in it and reject the post by returning false.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds