Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question Custom Template and new Language ini

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by GPixels
Greetings! I thought I would say hello here because I'm about to embark on creating Kunena 2.0 templates, so hopefully I have the right forum.

I just made my first custom template although I can say it was an experience and a half because of lack of documentation. However, I basically duplicated the blue eagle template then made all my modifications throughout the files. But...

I notice that the blue eagle loads an ini file in the com_kunena language directory titled "en-GB.com_kunena.tpl_blue_eagle.ini"

So my question is, how can I get my custom template (when installed) load it's own ini into this location?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by Mike-XS
Hi, I've been wondering about this too.

I noticed in a template by snilloconator that he's put a language folder inside his own template folder.

I haven't tested this out yet, but possibly you can add your own language ini file by adding the file and location of the languages folder in your template's xml file. This works for Joomla extensions.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Mike-XS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds