Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question Post Rating

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by rjdevries
Post Rating was created by rjdevries
First-off I want to congratulate the Kunena-team with Kunena2. Great work guys!

I want to build a post rating system so it is possible to plus or minus a topic reply.
After the message action buttons (Quick Reply, Replay, Quote) I want to add the plus and minus.
Therefor I think I have to edit the default_message_actions.php file where I call the function.

Now my question is where I can add the function that I want to call in default_message_actions.php?
Is there a plugin-event I can use? And is there a sample of how to use that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Post Rating
After, you can add your function in the topic controller to handle plus or minus action.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by rjdevries
Replied by rjdevries on topic Post Rating
I did try my best, but how do I call the function in the topic controller from default_message_actions.php?
And it seems that this can me overwritten by a future Kunena update?

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds