Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question Hook to template assignment progress?!

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by mobilemews
Hi friends,

We are developing a mobile template for Kunena 2.0, with am to view a different template for Kunena if visitor coming from a mobile phone (ie, iPhone, Android...). But if user is coming from a desktop, the current template which set as default in Kunena template setting will be used as normal.

The problem is I found no document about how to hook to the initial setup Kunena, detect for mobile and then change template setting, say -
$config->template - from default one to mobile template.

Can any guy hint me an url/document/name of plugin which then I start with?

Thanks in advance!
:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds