Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question Kunena Development Documentation

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by NicholasJohn16
Do you guys have any documentation planned for the framework? I'm giddy to ready about how to integrate Kunena into separate components as well as setup some integrations.

Some generated documentation would be great, but I'd really love some tutorials with code examples, the more detailed the better. :woohoo:

I'm sure you guys are busy patching all the bugs and what not, but just wanted to ask. Thank you guys soo much for all the hard work you've put into 2.0!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
There is already some documentation and we are also in progress (slow, though) of documenting our code.

docs.kunena.org/index.php/Detecting_Kunena_Version
docs.kunena.org/index.php/Developing_Kunena_Router
docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_Framework

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by NicholasJohn16
Awesome. Thanks for posting the links! I'll probably start diving into the code and seeing how it all works. I'll try to help with the documentation as best as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: svanschu

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Yes, we really need some help on the documentation -- and helping other developers to get started. This is why I added this category.

Time to create page: 0.668 seconds