Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Highlighting of unread messages.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!

J.2.59 J 3.0, Kunena 2.04

If you:
1 There are a lot of new messages in the topic
2 The default view is the view of one message (THREADED)
3 You only display one message in the view THREADED
4 You will return to the thumbnail list last ...

It completely disappears notification of other messages not displayed in this topic?

According to me, it is not logical. Green alert (NEW) should continue to be highlighted and indicate the remaining messages not displayed.

The problem concerns the use of the default view, view, THREADED.

I leave the assessment.

Best Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled

MarioMari wrote: J.2.59 J 3.0, Kunena 2.04.

You cannot run K 2.0.4 on J! 3.0. Please follow the rules when posting in the K 2.0 Support (reporting defects) cateogy. This topic is closed.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mpkumar
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds