Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question ACCESS DENIED - You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by AbleGamers
I have no idea what is going on. Nothing has changed on the site.

I am the Super Admin, and when I go to reply to a topic by hitting the button at the bottom of the page I get, I get "ACCESS DENIED - You do not have permissions to access this page."

BUT - If I click "Quick Reply" I am able to reply to the topic with NO ISSUE.

When I go to EDIT a post I get NOTHING, the edit box just goes away.

PLEASE HELP!!!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 14M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_cerulean | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 3, 2012

Kunena default template details : Yt Kunena | author: SmartAddons.com | version: 1.1 | creationdate: 2012-02-11

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.7.0.1485

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #2 by AbleGamers
I am starting to think something is wrong with user permissions.

I have rebuild each and every section permissions. Select "Access Level" and then make everyone selected.

I am still getting an issue where ONLY WHEN I HIT the reply button I get the issue below. BUT I CAN HIT QUICK REPLY and that works.

I cannot delete some test reply's I made on a post. I click the DELETE button on the front end and the system does nothing.

When I go to EDIT a post, there is nothing between the header and footer

At the end of the day nothing has changed that I DID. The forum is very mature, it is not something that was just setup. I could really use some help.

EDIT: One last thing. When I turn on Debugging... all the forum screens are blank.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by AbleGamers.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by AbleGamers
Anyone? My forum is a mess and I do not know how to fix it.

More
More
11 years 3 months ago #5 by AbleGamers
This does not look like it worked :(

I did the SQL and got the following message.
Code:
1 rows affected. ( Query took 0.0118 sec )

I then do as you state and recount the stats.

Still locked out of things :(

More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by AbleGamers

More
11 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled
The main problem that you have here is that you have two conflicting menu items in your mainmenu (both of them have the menu alias name "Forum"). Fix your Joomla menu and you will probably fix your problem. Restore the default Kunena menu and you will probably fix your problem (there is information about how to restore the default Kunena menu in the FAQs page - see the menu item above).

We do not know anything about the third-party template Yt Kunena that you are using. If you read the "Please Read This First:" information at the top of this page, you will see

This category is for Kunena 2.0 product-related issues only.

The Yt Kunena template is not a product designed, developed, recommended or endorsed by the Kunena project. Please contact the developer of that template for support-related enquiries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbleGamers

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by alai
Hi
After upgrade to 2.0.4 version, when I try to move a post to another one, I have a message:

ACCESS DENIED - You Do Not Have Permissions To Access This Page

I've restore the default menu but ti is the same thing

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
When people do not read the important information in the category description (reprinted at the top of this page) and do not give us their configuration report, the I and other members of this community have no ideas why sometimes you are getting these messages on your forum, either. :(

More
11 years 2 months ago #10 by alai
Hi sozzled and sorry :(

I would like to add the information above, but in cannot see how to see that (the link send me directly to the wiki home). Could you help me please?

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds