Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

More
11 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
*** Topic merge ***

This is a bug in K 2.0.0 and the solution is given in this topic. See also announcement in Kunena 2.0.0 Released . This bug will properly be fixed in a special maintenance release out in a few days (K 2.0.1).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12 by polpaulin
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by polpaulin.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #13 by Balázs
I found a new bug!
After the clean Joomla 2.5.6 and clean Kunena2 install,
the following error is written in the User Manager:

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
More
11 years 9 months ago #15 by Balázs

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by sozzled
*** Topic merge ***

I am sure many other people will write to claim that that they've just discovered some new "bug" only to find out that there are sticky topics, official announcements and other topics that all deal with the same issue. We hope that people will make more use of the forum search facility to avoid embarrassing moments like these. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: creonx

More
11 years 9 months ago #17 by creonx
i have the problem too and the changeing of the line 118 does no different. it IS the same :(

whats wrong?

More
11 years 9 months ago #18 by sozzled
G;'day, creonx, and welcome to Kunena.

We are trying to make sure that we fix this problem properly and to include the fix in a special maintenance release of K 2.0.1 in a few days. Every little piece of information helps.

Can you help us, too? Can you please post your K 2.0 configuration report, please? It may help us to understand more about your circumstances.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #19 by creonx
where did i find the report? sry, but i'm highly new to joomla nd kunena :(

maybe u can take a look at www. dog-race .de -> Forum.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by creonx.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #20 by MarioMari
Hi!
1. Install with the option to uninstall Kunena
2. Kunena uninstalled

3. Install Kunena freshly
4. complete Installation

5. go to the Front-End forum
6 Recent Discussions> month> Welcome to Kunena!
7 500 Internal Server Error. Fatal Error was detected!
address: domian.com/forum/welcome-mat/1-welcome-to-kunena

Report Configuration Settings

Regards

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds