Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Tried to install K 2.0 on J! 3.0: Component Not Found

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by JackJJW
Heya!

When I install Kunena to Joomla (3.0.2) it shows me a message "404 Component Not Found" and suddenly the admin menu doesn't work. If I manually type the admin url in and go back to the control panel, Kunena appears in the menu, but if I click on any of the links in the main admin menu, it shows me the same 404 Component Not found message.

I have nothing else installed and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Kunena and the entire Joomla installation a few times now with the same results each time.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks,

Jack
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

Kunena 2.x cannot be installed and used with Joomla 3.x

You need to wait for Kunena 3.x for it.
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
In the interests of helping the Kunena community, many of whom will, no doubt, ask similar questions in the future, I am making this a sticky topic and I am also locking it.

The release notes for K 2.0.4 clearly state:

K 2.0.4 does not work with J! 3.0.

Please try to look at the release notes of any software product before you try to install it. Thank you. :)

The advice posted by TKtemp in msg #2 of this topic is correct.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds