Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Installed 2.0.4 on Joomla 2.5.. Keep getting Fatal Error 500...memory

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by audiomental
Need some help with this please... Im very new to joomla, php and your product all together.

Your board actually worked at first and I decided to downloaded the latest ticker mod so That I could place a module on the homepage to show latest forum posts etc.

With the Ticker Module activated...it would load a blank white page? Deactivated and uninstalled the Mod. My website still works but now I get the following error when I try to go to the forums....index, any page of forums.

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 211738 bytes) in libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 69

The error was detected in the Libraries.

Again im new to PHP but I know how to up the memory limit in my php.ini....so I tried that to no avail.....its set at 90 megs at the moment and it was at 24 when I started....based on the error im only about 2 megs short?

I opened the above mentioned file with ConText editor and according to it Line 69 contains this code:

$data = str_replace('<?php die("Access Denied"); ?>#x#', '', $data);

this is where im lost lol .....its above my head now and I was hoping someone could help identify the problem.

Here is Line 69 with the rest of the code surrounding it.

public function get($id, $group, $checkTime = true)
{
$data = false;

$path = $this->_getFilePath($id, $group);

if ($checkTime == false || ($checkTime == true && $this->_checkExpire($id, $group) === true))
{
if (file_exists($path))
{
$data = file_get_contents($path);
if ($data)
{
// Remove the initial die() statement
$data = str_replace('<?php die("Access Denied"); ?>#x#', '', $data);
}
}

return $data;
}
else
{
return false;
}
}

Sorry for being noob and thanks in advance for any help with this. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
PHP eats a lot of memory and even loading (but not running the code) in one PHP file can take 1MB because of PHP loads some library. For Kunena most sites are ok with 64MB of memory, but it really depends on your server configuration and what you have installed to Joomla.

You're in wrong file. Memory ran out in file cache, probably because of there was too much to be cached? Or not. Did the increased memory point to the same file? If it did, you can probably find a huge file in joomla cache directory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds