Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Call to a member function toFile() on a non-object in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.upload.class.php on line 322

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #1 by IMSRich
Hello,

I am having an issue with uploading a document as an attachment to a post in Kunena forum on our website. When i'm trying to attach it it sends me to an internal error 500 page.

Some time ago the site was updated to joomla! 2.5.6 and the version of Kunena is 2.0.3, i thought by updating the Kunena component it might resolve the problem.

It wont let me update to 2.0.4 either, Could these problems be related?

Could it be directory permissions not being able to write? If so what should the permissions be?

Any help is appreciated.

I am now getting

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Call to a member function toFile() on a non-object in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.upload.class.php on line 322

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by IMSRich. Reason: New result

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

chack in your JOOMLA Configuration file "configuration.php" for temporary folder path.
Option is "tmp_path"

It is probably wrong.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by TKtemp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds