Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Internal server error when I try do delete posts in backend

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by DanielComics
Hi folks, I just upgraded from Kunena 1.7 to Kunena 2.01 and then to 2.04.

After the process I found a lot of deleted messages to purge in the backend panel.
I delete all of them and things seemed to be ok.

But I had some problems...
In a moderate category, kunena wrote: 17 messages pendind (needing to be approved by moderators), but there were no messages in the list of posts to approve.
I checked the database and marked to 0 the messages that had the "hold" flag to 1 (17 messages).

I then did a test and things seemed to be ok.

Today I see in an other category 6 messages pending, but still no messages in the list, when I click the link.
Problem number two: when I try to purge 2 deleted messages in backend, I get a 500 Internal Server Error...

Do you have an idea about what is going on?

Thank u very much!
Dan

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 240 seconds | Max execution memory: 70M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : tatuatori_template | author: Tattoo | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 19.12.2009

Kunena default template details : SD-Aphotic 2.0 | author: SnilloC Designs | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 2012-06-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.6 | CommunityBuilder 1.9 | UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by DanielComics
Update: Now I can delete messages without errors (I didn'd do anything! :dry: ).

But I still have the problem of pending messages notifications.

It says: 6 messages pending.
I open the tab of pending messages and it's void.
If I enter the category I see only 2 messages to approve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds